Solid Rock Radio celebrates fifteen years this month! Although, it is not fifteen consecutive years, due to circumstances beyond our control. We are excited to see what the future holds for us! God has been good to this ministry especially the last few years. In the past few years Solid Rock Radio has incorporated and become a non-profit! This is thanks to our faithful listeners who helped make this possible.
In the Summer of 2006, Lee had a vision to start an internet streaming station. With little knowledge Lee embarked on a journey to change people’s lives through music and programming. Solid Rock Radio’s name was not just chosen for the rock it would eventually play, but as reminder to build our house on the solid rock of Jesus Christ. ( Matthew 7:24-27)
- Launched The Tatro Show, (now cancelled) he went Syndicated to create his own new show The RockDown show
- Launched Backstage With Mothership
- Partnered With 316Tees to bring you Solid Rock Radio Shirts
- Connected with Businesses that believe in Solid Rock Radio
- Partnered with Rock On Purpose to bring you great industry headlines!
- Reporting spins to Christian Music Weekly
- Featured in HisAir.Net
Thank you for 15 wonderful years and here is to twelve more and beyond! Want to help continue our mission? Please consider making a donation today. Your donation is tax-deductible and will help fund our ministry. You can donate via our donor portal here.